Maryam's Daily Musings

..... life is beautiful, live it to the fullest.....

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Allah........... Help me....

I have never felt this sad before. Not even when my beloved grandmother passed away. This is worse than worse. I cannot even begin to describe how down I'm feeling at the moment. I felt so betrayed, so unappreciated, so lousy despite the fact that I was the one who wanted to have the confrontation. But then, I never expected it to turn out this way. Although I knew that I have won the battle, but I still feel bad. I cannot believe that I have made the decision to end everything.

How can I ever face this alone? Allah.. please give me strength especially in this holy month of Ramadhan......

Please.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home