Maryam's Daily Musings

..... life is beautiful, live it to the fullest.....

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Break Time

Alhamdulillah.. All praises are for Allah...

Things have improved significantly these past two days. The earlier confrontation actually did a lot of good, and now, things are getting back to normal. Allah.. Thank you...

Anyway, Ramadhan is coming to an end.. I just cannot believe how fast time flies. In a few days, all Muslims brothers and sisters will be celebrating Eid-ul-Fitri. I have taken a long break this time, and altogether, I will be with my family for 11 days. Cool.. (although I did take home with me a significant amount of office work to be completed over these 11 days!)

The last day at work yesterday wasn't very productive at all for me. I spent half of the day clearing my mailbox, and the rest of the day packing up things. I guess everyone was in the mood for a holiday anyway.. We had a meeting early in the morning but the boss was in a terrible mood, so he was rather annoying. I just had to brush aside all that he said, and just agreed with whatever he said. After the meeting, I realized that I really deserve this long break from work!

I will not be updating this blog for sometime I guess.. no.. I will be updating this blog when I find the time over this holiday season..

Till then... enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home