Maryam's Daily Musings

..... life is beautiful, live it to the fullest.....

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

John Norafizan



I love books. Period. I have been reading a lot of Malay novels lately, and one of the websites that I simply love to visit i.e. Carriekirana suggested some really good novels that I cannot resist reading.


These two books have caught my attention, that I finished reading them in less than two days. John Norafizan is a remarkable author. His plots are very smooth, and his style of writing - I just love it. To John (if you are reading this), thank you for such wonderful works. What you have written in these two books are just so deja vu to me, maybe because during my six years stay in a foreign country, things that you have described in your books happen everyday. Congratulations, and I hope to see more of your works in the future.

I would give both books a 9.99 out of a full score of 10. They are THAT good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home